Whether you want to Glo, Glam or Gleam, we have the right membership for you.
At Gleam Medical Spa, the satisfaction of our clients is always our top priority — it’s what makes us the most referred medical spa in Denver! Our knowledgeable technicians are true experts of their craft, and we only use safe methods that are truly effective. You’ll experience the latest, FDA-approved technology and cutting-edge techniques, and our service is second to none. Our membership packages are a true gift to your mind, body, and soul — you’ll be glad you joined us! Check out our Glo, Glam, and Gleam membership options below, and sign up today!
GLEAM MEDICAL SPA MEMBERSHIPS
Whether you want to Glo, Glam or Gleam we have the right membership for you.
Join the Gleam Team!
save up to $48 a month
1 Ultimate Service
5% OFF all retail and all other services
save up to $68 a month
1 Ultimate Service
1 Enhanced Service
10% OFF all retail and all other services
save up to $164 a month
2 Ultimate Services
2 Enhanced Services
1 Classic Hydrafacial
15% OFF all retail and all other services
- Membership does not include gratuity for your esthetician.
- Services are to be received within each calendar month. No rollover of services.
- Membership dues are paid on the 1st of the month or on the purchase anniversary of the membership.
- Service cancellations require 24 hour notice via telephone – (303) 507-7823. If Service is not cancelled at least 24 hours prior, client will be charged a$25 late cancellation fee.
- 6 month commitment required.
- If membership is cancelled prior to 6 months, a $100 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Memberships will continue on a month to month term after the initial 6 month term.
- Membership Freeze Option - A membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months. You must notify Gleam Med Spa that you would like to freeze your membership before your payment comes out for that month.
- Memberships can only be frozen two times in a 12 month period for a maximum of 3 months at a time. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again.
- Unused services from your membership in a single pay period DO NOT roll over, and can not be used at a later date. Services can only be redeemed in the pay period of your membership.
- Membership changes or cancellations require 30-day written notice prior to the next months billing period. You may contact Gleam at email@example.com to obtain the cancellation form.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get great deals sent directly to your inbox!
Enter your birthday month and day to receive a birthday treat.