Schedule an Appointment at Our Medical Spa in Denver
Have the Skin You’ve Always Desired with NanoFractional RF Skin Resurfacing
Are you unhappy with your skin? At Gleam Medical Spa, we use the latest, Gold Standard, FDA-approved fractional radiofrequency devices that are designed to dramatically improve the tone, texture, and overall quality of skin. This sublative treatment provides a safe, non-invasive, and long-lasting solution to a wide-range of skin concerns, including wrinkles, acne scars, uneven pigmentation, stretch marks, and more. The skin you’ve always wanted is within reach — contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Why Choose Gleam Med Spa for Skin Rejuvenation?
- State-of-the-art — Enjoy the latest, safest, and most effective treatments and techniques
- Comprehensive — Our advanced skin resurfacing technology treats a wide-range of conditions
- Non-invasive — You don’t need to clear your calendar for your appointment
- Universal — Our skin rejuvenation treatments are effective on all skin tones
- Trusted — We let our clients do the talking. View our testimonials.
Treat Fine Lines, Wrinkles, and Folds
Fade Acne Scars and Reduce Stretch Marks
Even Skin Tone and Improve Texture
Achieve Smooth, Healthy, Flawless Skin
The Power of NanoFractional RF Skin Resurfacing
This non-invasive, state-of-the-art treatment stimulates fibroblasts in the skin to make new collagen, while simultaneously tightening the existing collagen to improve skin laxity, texture, lines, and wrinkles. This advanced medical spa treatment has been proven to:
- Diminish Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Folds
- Tighten the skin around the Neck, Jowls and Chest
- Smooth Deep Wrinkles
- Even skin tone by eliminating signs of Melasma, Sun Spots & Age Spots
- Improve Uneven skin Tone and Texture
- Reduce Stretch Marks
- Fade Acne Scars
- Reduce the appearance of Rosacea
- Shrink Enlarged Pores
- Improve Surgical Scarring
- Correct Fines Lines and signs of Aging around the Eyes
Achieve Smooth, Flawless, Healthy Skin!
How Does Skin Resurfacing Work?
HOW IT WORKS:
Venus Viva™ works with tiny pins that safely deliver heat (via NanoFractional RF™) through the skin’s surface. This creates tiny micro-dermal wounds, which the body then works to heal naturally. This process is what repairs signs of skin damage seen on the surface of the skin. And because the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more comfortable than lasers or chemical peels. The result is smoother, healthier skin with minimal downtime. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment at our medical spa in Denver!
Try Our Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Today!
SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TONES:
Treatments are safe and effective for use during all seasons and on all skin tones.
You will experience mild redness post-treatment. However, you can continue with your daily activities immediately afterwards. You can resume wearing makeup 24 hours after your treatment.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
A single treatment session lasts no longer than 30 minutes. The number of sessions in a treatment program will depend on the individual patient, but typically varies between 3-4 sessions, every 4-6 weeks.